Covid-19 Safety Plan
Updated November 19, 2020
The Inn on Long Lake takes the health and safety of all of our guests, employees, and community very seriously. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect the safety of everyone during these trying times.
We request that all guests respect a few basic protocols:
• As per the new BC Public Health Order, facial non-medical masks must be worn at all times in all indoor public spaces of the hotel. Masks must cover both your nose and mouth
• Practice Social Distancing by maintaining a distance of 2 metres or 6 feet from staff and other guests
• Should you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow or shoulder
• Avoid any unnecessary touching of surfaces
• Hand sanitizer is provided in guest rooms, and a touchless sanitizer dispenser is in the lobby
• Avoid using the elevators with others outside of your own group
Our staff and management have implemented additional measures including:
• Installation of Plexiglas shields at the Front Desk for the separation and protection of all parties
• Wearing of masks and disposable gloves when required
• Avoiding any unnecessary contact
• Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all areas, especially any high traffic areas and “touch points”
• Closing of the Continental Breakfast room and transitioning to a “Grab and Go” boxed breakfast available from the lobby each morning
• Sanitation of all room keys prior to reuse
• Closing of our Fitness Centre and Hot Tub and Sauna building until further notice
• Increased training and emphasis on handwashing and sanitizing.
• Daily monitoring of the health and welfare of all staff members on site
Housekeeping will not be providing cleaning on any stayover rooms, as mandated by the BC Health Authority. Arrangements can be made to provide towels, linens, coffee, and other supplies, as well as removal of garbage and recycling by phoning the Front Desk.