Covid-19 Safety Plan
Updated July 17, 2020
The Inn on Long Lake takes the health and safety of all of our guests, employees, and community very seriously. We are taking all necessary precautions to protect the safety of everyone during these trying times.
We request that all guests respect a few basic protocols:
• Practice Social Distancing by maintaining a distance of 2 metres or 6 feet from staff and other guests
• Should you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow or shoulder
• Avoid any unnecessary touching of surfaces
• Avoid using the elevators with others outside of your own group
Our staff and management have implemented additional measures including:
• Installation of Plexiglas shields at the Front Desk for the separation and protection of all parties
• Wearing of disposable gloves when required
• Avoiding any unnecessary contact
• Increased cleaning and sanitizing of all areas, especially any high traffic areas and “touch points”
• Closing of the Continental Breakfast room and transitioning to a “Grab and Go” bagged breakfast option available from the lobby each morning
• Sanitation of all room keys prior to reuse
• Closing of our Fitness Centre and Hot Tub and Sauna building until further notice
• Increased training and emphasis on handwashing and sanitizing.
• Increased monitoring of the health and welfare of all staff members on site
Housekeeping will not be providing cleaning on any stayover rooms, as mandated by the BC Health Authority. Arrangements can be made to provide towels, linens, coffee, and other supplies, as well as removal of garbage and recycling by phoning the Front Desk.
For more official updates on this rapidly evolving situation, please follow these links:
BC Centre For Disease Control
Please remember that one of the best ways to fight this pandemic is to take care of yourself! Maintain a healthy diet, and get plenty of sleep!
On behalf of all of us at the Inn On Long Lake, thank you for your trust and loyalty. This will pass, and we look forward to welcoming you during your next stay.