Updated August 25, 2021
We have taken precautions to ensure that we are doing our part to prevent the further spread of this virus, and to provide a safe and clean environment to our guests, team members and community.
We request that all guests respect a few basic protocols:
- Face masks are mandatory in all common areas of the hotel
- Practice Social Distancing by maintaining a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet from staff and other guests
- Should you need to cough or sneeze, please do so into your elbow or shoulder
- Avoid any unnecessary touching of surfaces
- Hand sanitizer is provided in guest rooms, and a touchless sanitizer dispenser is in the lobby
Our staff and management have implemented additional measures including:
- Installation of Plexiglas shields at the Front Desk for the separation and protection of all parties
- Wearing of masks and disposable gloves when required
- Avoiding any unnecessary contact
- Frequent cleaning and sanitizing of all areas, especially any high traffic areas and “touch points”
- “Grab and Go” breakfast available from the lobby each morning
- Sanitation of all room keys prior to reuse
- Temporary closure of our Fitness Centre and Hot Tub and Sauna building until further notice
- Increased training and emphasis on handwashing and sanitizing.
- Daily monitoring of the health and welfare of all staff members on site
- Housekeeping will not be providing cleaning on any stayover rooms, as mandated by the BC Health Authority. Arrangements can be made to provide towels, linens, coffee, and other supplies, as well as removal of garbage and recycling by phoning the Front Desk.
Catherine Audet, General Manager, Inn on Long Lake